- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- The legal basis for the data processing
- How long we keep the data.
- The recipients your data is passed on to.
- What your rights are.
- DATA CONTROLLER
EDIFICIO SEIJO, S.L. (B92030204)
Av. Ramón y Cajal N.7
29601 Marbella, Spain
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (e.g., your first or last name) or indirectly (e.g. your email address). Personal data includes information such as your email address, postal address, mobile number, among others. It may also include numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as information we obtain through cookies.
The User (you) hereby guarantee that the personal data provided is true and accurate and agrees to notify us of any change or modification thereto.
Any loss or damage caused to the website, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the website forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
We may collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among other means. In some cases, you will provide us with your personal data directly (for example, when you contact us), and in other cases we will collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our website).
- PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS AND STORAGE for the processing of data provided via:
- Personal data collected: When subscribing to our newsletter, you must fill in a form with your first name, surname and email address.
- Purpose: The aforementioned personal data is collected in order to:
- Manage the registration on our platform.
- Contact you about updates or with informative messages
- Answer any questions or queries you may have
- Send you our newsletter, informative and/or advertising messages, as well as personalized promotions for our products and services
Legal basis: Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relationship with you and the legitimate interest of JOYERÍA ANTONIO SEIJO. In this regard, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms governing the use of the website.
- Storage: We will process your data for as long as necessary for the proper provision of the service, as well as for the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes. With regard to sending marketing messages, we will retain your data until you ask to unsubscribe.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or queries. In the event that we receive your CV, your personal and CV data may form part of our database for taking part in our current and future recruitment processes.
- Legal basis: Your consent when requesting information via our email address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our recruitment processes.
- Storage: Once your request has been answered by email, unless new processing has been generated. In the event of receiving your CV, your data may be retained for a maximum of one year for future recruitment processes.
We may retain some personal information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify you.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by employees of JOYERÍA ANTONIO SEIJO on the legal basis of legitimate interest, for administrative purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, once it has been given for processing their data.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we hereby inform you that we have taken all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the personal data provided from alteration, loss or unauthorized processing or access.
- UPDATING YOUR DATA
In order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, it is important that you notify us whenever there has been any change; otherwise, we will not be responsible for their accuracy.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].